Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Saying goodbye

It is really difficult to say goodbye.

Over the past four weeks I have had to say goodbye to a lot of comforts and objects of some sentimental value, my children, family, friends, coworkers. On a scale of 1 to 10 the possessions are a definite -1. But people is a different kettle of fish.

I was touched by well wishes and reactions from people that I didn't realize I had impacted and each day I became more aware that I will miss a lot of people. People at work were amazing and if only I knew how great they would be...or maybe not.

The "A-Team" was amazing as usual; you know who you are and you have always been there for us. We love you guys!

Of course family goodbyes were very difficult, but every day is another day closer to when we  spend some quality time in Mexico.

Of course, since our children are here, we will come back for visits from time to time, and with all the invitations, we will definitely have to visit.
Denise wearing a sombrero.



5 comments:

  1. Just not comfortable in front of the camerašŸ˜¬

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant you look great and cannot get that smile off your face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This is so amazing Denise & Herman!!! I will be living vicariously through you two. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are missed.. just a note for you. Great working with you BUT THIS IS WAY BETTER! Following this great blog!

    ReplyDelete