Friday, April 21, 2017

Dancing in the park

This week we had two afternoons and nights filled with lovely rain and thunderstorms. The weather that followed was downright frio and I almost had to wear a sweater!

When we walked to the park tonight, there were some young girls dressed in beautiful hoop dresses and some young men in tuxedos. They were part of a dancing presentation held in the outdoor theatre.

The park was filled with people as usual. Just another night in the local park. Beautiful music, lots of food and lovely entertainment. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me. 😧

I also had my first candy floss in Mexico!

All in all a lovely end to another week here in Mérida.

Monday is our appointment at the immigration office for fingerprints. Checking off one box at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment